WHAT IS SENTINEL 7?
Sentinel 7 is a powerful security based hybrid asset and risk management business program that incorporates real-time business intelligence in order to effectively provide a new level of advanced protection for U.S. based businesses. By combining DNA mapping, advanced technology and interactive communication into a seamless modular continuously evolving website solution, our program provides a new level of market dominance and multifarious threat protection never before seen for businesses across America.
There are many significant benefits associated with the active deployment of Sentinel 7 identified as:
ADVANCED BUSINESS Protection:
1. Effective Protection Against Chronic Loss Of Revenue
2. Effective Protection Against Customer And/Or Patient Attrition
3. Effective Protection Against Employee Turnover And/Or Staff Attrition
4. Effective Protection Against Brand Degradation By Consumers And/Or Competitors
5. Effective Protection Against Online Signature Regression Due To Network Social Media Attacks
1. Dramatic Increase In New Revenue Share
2. Established Level Of New Market Dominance
3. Ability To Provide Superior Customer And/Or Patient Service
4. Capability To Outperform All Competitors In Multiple Sectors Of Business
5. Cost Effective As The Program Is Offered As A Technology and Business Solution Lease
• Accelerates the operational capabilities of General Managers internally and externally by maximizing financial revenue, employee performance, and customer satisfaction for long term results
• Companies employing the Sentinel 7 program have experienced an estimated 25% to 35% increase in new revenue with the strategic advantage of outperforming all competitors
• Provides the latest advancements in technology and communication incorporating our latest retro-active programs including Core-Matrix, Spyderx3, Sentinel-VTR and Artificial Intelligence AEGIS-1
WHY DOES MY BUSINESS NEED PROTECTION?
Over 97% of all U.S. businesses fail within the first 10 years alone. This indicates that many companies lack the infrastructure and/or technology they need in order to meet consumer demand and remain competitive and profitable in their operational landscape. Providing advanced and comprehensive security services in today’s complex world is not only about protecting people, but it's also about protecting businesses from financial failure- whether from chronic revenue loss (the longterm effect of economic uncertainty) and nomadic shifts in consumer trends, or a rapidly growing competitive landscape. We at U.S. Protective Service are industry leaders in business, technology and security. We provide effective business threat protection with the implementation of project specific hybrid asset protection and risk management programs. All services are supported by elite business teams (identified as EBO mobile units) to further ensure continued and superior protection and maximize the operational capabilities of Sentinel 7.
WHY IS THIS PROGRAM THE BEST OPTION FOR MY BUSINESS?
Whether your business’s core focus is on remaining competitive in your area of operation or you simply are looking for ways to effectively avoid financial decimation by competitors offering superior value and customer service, Sentinel 7 is right for you. Our Sentinel 7 program provides general management with new levels of advanced protection against chronic revenue loss, while accelerating your company’s operational capabilities on internal and external levels simultaneously. This maximizes new revenue share while mitigating financial risk 24/7/365.
Any company attempting to compete against a designated Sentinel 7 Select Client (regardless of their are of operation) will quickly realize that their former competitive level of market dominance is no longer sustainable. Regardless of how long they have been in business, program competitors will experience the powerful impact and performance of Sentinel 7 from both a financial status prospective and brand signature standpoint.
For more information on how Operation New Horizon can protect and transform your business please contact us now via the contact on demand button or by email.